I.T Security Services
Software / Hardware Protection
What is cyber crime?
The term ‘cyber crime’ refers to criminal activity that involves information and communications technology.
Internet crimes range from automated cyber attacks carried out by unskilled opportunists to organised cyber criminals groups who target organisations.
Public awareness of cyber crime is increasing, but many organisations remain aware of the impact these range from:
- The nature and volume of the cyber threats they face.
- How to protect themselves from those threats.
- The financial and reputation damage a successful attack could cause to their business
- User Awareness – ( Do’s and Dont’s)
- System Exploits – (Application and Operating system updates)
- Anti-Virus and Malware Management
- Perimeter Security – (Firewalls and Connectivity)
- Online Security – (Website, Domain Security, Internet)
How Can I Protect My Business
Cyber Essentials is a government-backed initiative to provide businesses with a way of proving that they have a basic level of cyber security in place on their business IT systems. Cyber Essentials certification shows that companies and their owners:
- Understand the basic principles of cyber security
- Have taken basic precautions against cyber-attacks
The certification defines a focused set of controls which provide clear guidance on basic cyber security for organisations of all sizes and offers a sound foundation of cyber security measures that all types of organisations can implement at a low cost.
- Cyber Essentials is the minimum certification an organisation needs to implement in order to bid for new public sector contracts which include the transfer of public sector identifiable information.
- Cyber Essentials Plus is a more rigorous test of your organisation’s cyber security systems where our cyber security experts carry out vulnerability tests to make sure that your organisation is protected against basic hacking and phishing attacks.
Key Benefits of using Cyber Essentials
Cyber Essentials helps you to guard against the most common cyber threats and demonstrate your commitment to cyber security.
When you sign up for Cyber Essentials our team at Sweetbyte will help you every step of the way. Our guarantee to you is that we will help you get through Cyber Essentials until you pass.
- Secure your internet connection
- Secure your devices and software
- Control access to your data and services
- Protect from viruses and other malware
- Keep your devices and software up to date
Other Key Benefits
- Reassure customers that you are working to secure your IT against cyber attack.
- Attract new business with the promise you have cyber security measures in place.
- You have a clear picture of your organisation’s cyber security level. Some government contracts require Cyber Essentials certification.
- £25,000 free Cyber insurance.
How do I make a start?
- Sign up today and our experienced team will send you your login details to the Cyber Essentials portal.
- Next you need to complete our easy to use online Cyber Security Self Assessment.
- One of our Cyber Security consultants will assess your answers and provide feedback where required.
- Once you have passed the Self Assessment you will be notified & your Cyber Essentials Certificate will be sent to you.
- You then continue to Cyber Essentials Plus, we will arrange for your on-site test to be carried out at your convenience.
It’s as easy as that… Contact us today to get started!