I.T Security Services
Software / Hardware Protection
What is cyber crime?
The term ‘cyber crime’ refers to criminal activity that involves information and communications technology.
Internet crimes range from automated cyber attacks carried out by unskilled opportunists to organised cyber criminals groups who target organisations.
Public awareness of cyber crime is increasing, but many organisations remain aware of the impact these range from:
- The nature and volume of the cyber threats they face.
- How to protect themselves from those threats.
- The financial and reputation damage a successful attack could cause to their business
- User Awareness – ( Do’s and Dont’s)
- System Exploits – (Application and Operating system updates)
- Anti-Virus and Malware Management
- Perimeter Security – (Firewalls and Connectivity)
- Online Security – (Website, Domain Security, Internet)